IT Service Manager (Dusseldorf)
Our client is a fast-growing company and the leading expert in the development and implementation of comprehensive anti-eavesdropping solutions for German government agencies and emergency services as well as governments and public authorities worldwide. With teams in Germany and North America, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices and platforms, protecting both business and personal data.
They are looking for a IT Service Manager
Services in themselves have little value, their value lies in what they can enable a business to achieve. As part of the Professional Services team , you will be responsible to design policies, processes, and procedures that deliver and support customer-focused services, enabling our customers to mobilize their business processes by means of our products.
As part of customer projects, you will enable our customers' IT departments to offer their end users a service based on our solutions and to operate it efficiently. On the other hand, you will be responsible for the development of generic services that the company offers in addition to its products to optimize their lifecycle in the customer environment. This will include collaboration with internal and external resources to ensure a smooth workflow and thus a successful implementation of our projects. With this understanding, they will be looking for you to be proactive in your communication with all stakeholders and to strive for excellence.
They have some of the brightest minds working on cutting edge platforms. Join them and you’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way and there is no telling what you could accomplish.
What they will do for you:
- Support your ideas and initiatives
- Provide access, market knowledge and insight into the hottest & fastest moving industries, Cyber
- Security & IOT
- Give you the opportunity to try new things and work with a team whose priority is driving growth,
- Developing our portfolio and building long lasting relationships with customers
- Provide a vast amount of training and growth opportunities
- Give you access to some of the newest and cutting-edge technology
- In return for your skills, experience, and passion, they offer a great salary, bonus & outstanding benefits
What they would like you to do for them:
- Plan and ensure optimum use of shared resources, administering and monitoring use against budget.
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Support project management in setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Be accountable for and mitigating risk factors to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Write minutes, meeting notes and formal statements in customer projects
- Write or contribute to the writing of new contracts in relationship with customers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Monitor progress throughout the project cycle, ensuring cost and time constraints are met and acting to ensure problem resolution, as necessary.
- Interact with various stakeholder internally and externally to obtain or provide program, technical and progress data.
- Liaise with internal departments including Product Management, Development, Finance, and Sales and externally with customers, suppliers, and contractors.
What we need you to bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of IT or engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A track record of IT service design for complex organizations, preferably public authorities or in corresponding consulting activities
- An independent and systematic way of working
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, assertiveness, resilience, and flexibility
- Desire and ability to familiarize oneself with our products and solutions
- Excellent English and German skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally with availability for consulting activities at the customer's site
- A soft spot for mobile technologies and IT security
- Certifications such as ITIL are desirable
Interested in hearing more? Then we would love to hear from you.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
IT Service Manager (Dusseldorf)
Loading application form